Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Boaz Citrin <bc...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/15 14:18:37 UTC

Issue with couch_httpd_proxy

Hello,

I am trying to achieve Url rewrite of this form:

http://couchdb:5984/a/b/* => http://server:1234/c/*

Tried this without success:
a/b = {couch_httpd_proxy, handle_proxy_req, <<"http://server:1234/c">>}

Getting:
{"error":"not_found","reason":"no_db_file"}

I wonder if I need to escape the "/" somehow. Tried a%2Fb but got the same
result.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Boaz

Re: Issue with couch_httpd_proxy

Posted by Boaz Citrin <bc...@gmail.com>.
I found out that I can chain requests i.e.:
a = {couch_httpd_proxy, handle_proxy_req,
<<"http://couchdb:5984<http://server:1234/c>
">>}
b = {couch_httpd_proxy, handle_proxy_req, <<"http://server:1234/c">>}

But that means that I cannot rewrite "b" (when it doesn't come with "a/"
before) and also it results an extra request.

Any idea?