Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com> on 2009/07/08 08:35:43 UTC

Hudson - Deploy artifacts to Maven repository

Hi Justin/Nigel,

I am a member in Apache Wink project. We are facing some issue with Hudson which I hope you can assist us to solve.

I have configured Hudson to deploy Wink artifacts using "Deploy artifacts to Maven repository"  (did not want to run explicitly mvn deploy, to avoid possible repository inconsistency).

What is happening is that only main jars are uploaded to the repository. All other artifacts (e.g zip files)  are ignored.

I searched the web for similar issues, and bumped into this one http://www.nabble.com/"Deploy-artifacts-to-Maven-repository"-Issues-to18239802.html#a21810414

Wink job configuration http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Wink/job/Wink-Trunk-JDK15/configure

Thanks in advance,
--martin