Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Miguel Paulino Gómez Herrero <mi...@ya.com> on 2002/02/07 18:57:29 UTC

Using Tomcat 3.3 with apache http server 1.3

Hello,

        I'm integrating Tomcat with a apache http server, and i it don't
work well, when i try to run a servlet, or to get a document of the tomcat
context I always obtain the same response: 403 Forbidden You don't have
permission to access /forcap on this server.

        I'm using a custom context that works fine if i use
http://localhost:8080/forcap, but if i try to get http://localhost/forcap I
403 Forbidden .

        I use Apache tomcat 3.3, apache http server 1.3.22, jdk 1.22,
running on a linux slackware 8.0.

        Anyone knows the reason?

Thanks in advance
Miguel