Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pat Laplante <pl...@vanteon.com> on 2000/05/12 16:51:38 UTC

RE: Install problem: Cocoon 1.7.3 with WebLogic...

I got it to work.  I simply put the cocoon.properties file under
j:\weblogic\myserver\public_html\cocoon.properties.

And I set the location in the weblogic.properties file to map to
cocoon.properties like that:

weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.xml=\properties=cocoon.properties

Thanks for all the reply...