Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2019/01/01 14:54:13 UTC

Porting 8.2 plugin to 10 problem

Hi
   I am porting my plugins to Netbeans 10, but all of them have this error. It auto generated a java file called Bundle.java and it is unable to compile since it can't find @javax.annotation.Generated

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project netbeans-antlr: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Users/peter/workspace/netbeans-antlr/target/generated-sources/annotations/com/github/mcheung63/netbeans/antlr/syntax/antlr3/realtimecompile/Bundle.java:[3,17] error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class Generated
[ERROR]   location: package javax.annotation
[ERROR] /Users/peter/workspace/netbeans-antlr/target/generated-sources/annotations/com/github/mcheung63/netbeans/antlr/Bundle.java:[3,17] error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class Generated
[ERROR]   location: package javax.annotation
[ERROR] /Users/peter/workspace/netbeans-antlr/target/generated-sources/annotations/com/github/mcheung63/netbeans/antlr/syntax/antlr4/realtimecompile/Bundle.java:[3,17] error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Thanks
From Peter

Re: Porting 8.2 plugin to 10 problem

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can't you just add that dependency explicitly? It has been removed from
jdk, but it is still available on Maven central.

Enrico

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Porting 8.2 plugin to 10 problem

Posted by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Peter
     May I know which part is module dev supports for jdk >8? I mean where is the code for this thing?. I want to know anything i can help

Thanks
From Peter

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Hi Peter,