Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Re...@expeditors.com on 2007/05/29 18:01:58 UTC

Please unsubscribe me

I tried to unsbuscribe using the links on the web site and if failes
twice.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<is...@myfaces.apache.org>:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<us...@myfaces.apache.org>:

Sorry to have to use this forum to request this.

Rebecca Peltz
Java Developer
1015 3rd Ave
206-674-3400 x4120