Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2012/10/25 15:49:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > Wiki Home

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: Wiki Home (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home)

Edited by Rob Weir:
This is the home of the Apache OpenOffice Community Space.

This space is provided so the whole OpenOffice community can plan development. Anyone with a wiki account may add and edit the content.

This is not for core developer documentation. If you are working on core documentation then please do so on the [Developer's Wiki|ooodev:Wiki Home|goto Developer's Wiki]. The [Developer's Guide|http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide] and the [Building Guide|http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide] are available on the [MediaWiki wiki|http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation].

h3. If you are looking for a way you can contribute to Apache OpenOffice, please see our [OOOUSERS:Help Wanted] page.

h3. if you are looking to contribute to the planning effort, please see the [Project Planning|OOOUSERS:Project Planning] page.

h3. if you are looking to download Apache OpenOffice, please see the [http://www.openoffice.org/download/] site.

h3. If you want to help with Apache OpenOffice 4 brainstorming, please see our [AOO4 Brainstorming|OOOUSERS:AOO4 Brainstorming]

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action