Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ram Sriram <sr...@rstech.net> on 2005/04/29 20:44:36 UTC

XML

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right group to pose this question to. If it
is not, I apologize and would appreciate if someone could point me to
the right place for an answer.

I have XML as a org.w3c.dom.Document that I construct in Java. At
runtime, I need to save this as a file. Could someone tell me how to do
that.

Thanks...Ram

Re: XML

Posted by Ram Sriram <sr...@rstech.net>.