Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/01/14 12:24:13 UTC

Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed

Hello Duong,

I did a first checkin to
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/

It uses now JPA and Toplink. The demo is currently not more than a
simple CRUD with JPA_DAO und some Spring 2.0 Beans.

no YUI yet, but two mini_facelet_components and some trinidad skinning.

I think u need to download some dependencies on your own to run it
(trinidad and javax.el at least)

-M

Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
a simple skin (replacing some colors and icons) is part of my demo

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.