Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/04/18 18:19:35 UTC

A Complex question...

	Let me apologize in advance if I am missing the mark for this group.
If this is not the right place for this question, I would greatly appreciate
a nudge in the right direction.  That said, here goes:

	I am running Apache 1.3.24/PHP 4.12/Frontpage 2002/MySQL 3.23.49.  I
am supporting our web developer who is creating forms in FrontPage, and we
would like to tie these forms into the MySQL database.  The FrontPage client
indicates that "database features are not available".  I am trying to find
out how to enable the database features so I can have the forms populate our
database.  Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry for posting off topic.