Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ravi21588 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/11 19:37:08 UTC

How to set exchange headers from xslt.

Hi All,
Iam using camel 2.10 version.
I would like to set exchange headers while calling XSLT component.
Iam able to Get Parameters into the XSLT,but i need to do vice versa.
Can you please tell how can i acheive it.

RE: How to set exchange headers from xslt.

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi,

With camel 2.10 you can't. XSLT has no notion about camel exchanges.

If you were using Camel 2.17.1 or later and Saxon as the XSLT processor, you could write a Saxon extension function that could be added to the xslt endpoint with the saxonExtensionFunctions parameter. You can then get access to the exchange by adding <xsl:param name="exchange"/> to your XSLT sheet, which allows you to call your e.g. setExchangeProperty extension function with the $exchange parameter (and myby the exchange property name and value as parameters within the XSLT.

Best regards
Stephan