Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2016/10/09 08:02:36 UTC

Drop BSF support in future

Hello Users,
We would like to deprecate BSF elements in next JMeter version and drop it
in the following one.
BSF has been superseeded by JSR 223 Test elements which is the recommended
way for custom development.

But if you still use BSF then please express yourself here and give us
details on why you use it and why you can't replace it by JSR223.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Regards
Philippe on behalf of the Apache JMeter Team

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

UBIK LOAD PACK Web Site <http://www.ubikloadpack.com/>

UBIK LOAD PACK on TWITTER <https://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Re: Drop BSF support in future

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
You can also vote (it is not a binding vote) on this link:

-
https://twitter.com/apachejmeter/status/785026145448259584

Regards

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.