Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Khalid Akram <KA...@tagworldwide.com> on 2005/04/05 17:33:48 UTC

Axis and Macromedia Jrun / Tomcat 5.5

Where can I find info about running Axis with Macromedia Jrun and also
Tomcat 5.5?

The online Axis docs still say that Axis should be run under Tomcat
4.1.x.
Is it not 'safe' to run it under 5.5.x yet?

I am currently running with Tomcat 4.1.23 but we are considering running
with Jrun or Tomcat 5.5 - I wanted to know what the implications of this
would be.

Rgds
Khalid
Web Developer