Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ROSSEL Olivier <ol...@airbus.com> on 2002/06/20 15:06:20 UTC

Cocoon2.0.2, Resin 2.1.2 and problem.

I deployed a Cocoon application in Resin.
This application was working OK in Tomcat 4.0.4.
Now I have Resin that complains about:
http://localhost:8080/jfor/mount/oss-admin/viewChapters/oss.css: tried to
write content beyond content-length.

And this message is displayed in the Resin logs for almost any file
and/or URL I want to display in the browser.

I admit that I did not follow the Installation rules.
I simply uncompressed my webapp in Resin, relaunched it, the Cocoon samples
worked quite well,
so I presume that my problem is not linked to any problem of Xerces or other
.jar misplaced.

Anyone ever had such a problem?