Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Andun Sameera <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 16:38:10 UTC

Jiras which have to be closed,solve and need further instructions : OPENMEETINGS-410, OPENMEETINGS-432,OPENMEETINGS-507

Hi Devs,

I have worked with Jira issues [1] , [2] & [3] . I think [1] is
invalid. Also I have attached a patch to [2], to solve the problem.
[3] needs some serioues attention because it is a real bug I think. To
create a solution I need instructions. Please have a look

Thanks!
--
Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana