Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/04/16 12:13:12 UTC

Could we release maven-launchpad-plugin soon?

Hi,

Thanks Justin for the latest enhancements, the integration tests start
much faster than with cargo, way to go!

I have started using the plugin in FISE [1] to create a simple OSGi
launcher [2], could we release a first version of the plugin soon?

Or are there outstanding issues before we do that?

-Bertrand

[1] http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/FISE
[2] https://iks-project.googlecode.com/svn/sandbox/fise/trunk/launchers/sling

Re: Could we release maven-launchpad-plugin soon?

Posted by Ivan Lazarte <iv...@gmail.com>.
Hello, I've tried unsuccessfully to unsubscribe by sending emails to the
unsubscribe entry.  Any tips on getting off this list?

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:20 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> ... SLING-1273 - Fragile timestamp comparsion
>>
>> Ok, I'll look at that one...
>
> Fixed now.
> -Bertrand
Great. I'm travelling today, but will probably be able to cut a base
release tonight and move the JRE version issue to a new version unless
anyone objects.

Justin

Re: Could we release maven-launchpad-plugin soon?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>>... SLING-1273 - Fragile timestamp comparsion
>
> Ok, I'll look at that one...

Fixed now.
-Bertrand

Re: Could we release maven-launchpad-plugin soon?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Because launchpad:run and launchpad:start actually run Launchpad (using
org.apache.sling.launchpad.base.impl.Sling). It also implement a custom
ResourceProvider to load bundles directly from the local Maven repository.

In the same way that Cargo depends upon Jetty, Launchpad depends upon
Launchpad Base.

Justin

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Could we release maven-launchpad-plugin soon?

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.