Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/01 11:05:34 UTC

Re: eclipse build problems

Roger, eclipse needs some extra space but also the maven run. you
should tweek it under run configurations. I don't run it from eclipse
a lot and I don't know what option-values are good.

Daan

Re: eclipse build problems

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks for the follow up on how you got it to work!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

RE: eclipse build problems

> [...]

>>         at
>> org.apache.cloudstack.spring.module.web.CloudStackContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(CloudStackContextLoaderListener.java:52)
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ContextHandler.java:798)
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ServletContextHandler.java:444)
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:789)
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:294)
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1345)
>>
>> Has anyone gotten this running from eclipse?

Daan