Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jo...@aproposretail.com> on 2004/08/11 21:24:33 UTC

spammer headers: X-Mailer

The email sanitizer truncates long subject lines to prevent buffer
overflows. Yawn.

The interesting part for SA is the contents of the X-Mailer header and
the header immediately following it.

Are the spammers getting a bit free with their %RANDOM% tags, perhaps?
:)

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <jo...@aproposretail.com>
 If you smash a computer to bits with a mallet, that appears to count