Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 13:59:28 UTC

[commons] Initial website is online

Hi,

As you may have noticed from the recent commit messages, I've been
setting up a simple Maven/APT -based website for the JCR Commons
subproject. The site is now online at
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/.

The site sources are kept in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/site/, and there
is a Hudson build (Jackrabbit-commons-site) that builds the site
whenever changes are committed. The built site is automatically
deployed to http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/ within a few hours
of the commit.

Before committing changes, you can review the results by building the
site locally with "mvn clean site" and browsing it at
./target/site/index.html.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [commons] Initial website is online

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Marcel Reutegger
<ma...@gmx.net> wrote:
> the javadoc link on the right hand side navigation seems to be broken:
>
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/jcr-rmi/1.5.html

Yeah, I'll fix that.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

the javadoc link on the right hand side navigation seems to be broken:

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/commons/jcr-rmi/1.5.html

regards
 marcel