Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sf.net> on 2003/11/10 18:50:25 UTC

[Merlin] DefaultEmbeddedKernel package

Hi,

I've the feeling that DefaultEmbeddedKernel class
(./kernel/unit/src/java/org/apache/avalon/merlin/unit/DefaultEmbeddedKernel.java)
could be somewhere more pertinent than "unit" package (apparently dedicated
to unit).

may I suggest
./kernel/impl/src/java/org/apache/avalon/merlin/kernel/impl

DefaultEmbeddedKernel is currently used in servlet or mbean test apps.

Regards

RE: [Merlin] DefaultEmbeddedKernel package

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
I think we will be able to move this into a better place soon.
I would tend to agree.  We will get to a point where we can
just use one kernel.

I'm getting close to finishing up on the repo side then I'll
Jump back into the kernel embedding API.  Then we can start
a mass consolidation effort and document it all.

Alex