Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@ebetinc.com> on 2001/07/27 02:50:42 UTC

schmoo? RE: VTL: How to escape "in a string?

Wait, wait, wait a second here.  ;-)  Is it shmoo? Or schmoo?  Better get it
consistent if you want it to stick.  ;-)

And what the heck is schmoo again?

-Dave

Re: schmoo? RE: VTL: How to escape "in a string?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
David Rees wrote:

> [...]

I noticed that after I sent it... 'schmoo'

Schmoo is anything that isn't a directive or a reference.

geir

System and Software Consulting
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.