Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/02/03 05:57:19 UTC

gbuild: continuum upgrade

The database on our continuum install became corrupted about 4 hours
ago, so I decided to take the time to upgrade to the latest official
release 1.0.2.  I've just finished installing all of the projects and
setting up the notifiers, etc.

Most of the projects have built and are good.  I've saved some of the
longer ones for last.  We may get a few false build failed messages
in the next couple hours, please disregard them.

I'll give an "all clear" when all the projects have run.

-David

Re: gbuild: continuum upgrade

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Feb 2, 2006, at 8:57 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> We may get a few false build failed messages in the next couple
> hours, please disregard them.
>
> I'll give an "all clear" when all the projects have run.

ALL CLEAR

-David