Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/13 05:34:47 UTC

WikiSearch Compilation Uses SVN INFO

I grabbed the codebase from https://github.com/apache/accumulo.git.
When I scanned the compilation logs, I saw this message:

[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch && svn
--non-interactive info
[INFO] Working directory: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch
[INFO] Storing buildNumber: null at timestamp: 1342144581581
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd
/home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch && svn
--non-interactive info
[INFO] Working directory: /home/medined/workspace/accumulo/examples/wikisearch
[INFO] Storing buildScmBranch: UNKNOWN_BRANCH

How does not having an SVN version of the source affect the
compilation of WikiSearch?

Re: WikiSearch Compilation Uses SVN INFO

Posted by William Slacum <wi...@accumulo.net>.
That looks like the build number plugin, which is used when naming the
distribution built. It shouldn't be a deal breaker, but it is annoying when
using git.