Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dm...@kaltire.com> on 2017/09/08 16:50:24 UTC

FTP2 'disconnect' option default

Hi All,

It looks like FTP2 component (we are using it for SFTP transfer) maintaining open TCP socket to the remote server. I digged a bit into it and found out that there is a 'disconnect'  option that is 'false' by default. Is it to optimize the SSL handshake or there are some other reasons?

http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/camel/ftp2.html

Cheers,

Dmitry Shultz
Senior Software Developer

[cid:image001.png@01D051C6.BA585530]

1540 Kalamalka Lake Rd.
Vernon, BC V1T 6V2
t: 250.558.3200 (x 547)
KalTire.com

Re: FTP2 'disconnect' option default

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah its to keep the connection alive when you do frequent upload to a FTP
server etc.

--
Claus Ibsen