Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Brad Ellis <br...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/28 23:41:57 UTC

add as contributor

Hi,

I'd like to contribute to the kafka project.  Can you add me as a
contributor?
In particular, I'm planning on picking up this JIRA as a first issue:

Best regards,

Brad Ellis
https://github.com/tbradellis

Re: add as contributor

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brad,

I just added you to the list of contributors.

Thanks!
--Vahid

Re: add as contributor

Posted by Brad Ellis <br...@gmail.com>.