Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aleksandras Skrynikovas <al...@idega.com> on 2006/11/21 10:21:11 UTC

Div component not rendering children

Hi,
Here is the thing. When I put a Div component inside a jsp page and add
children inside of it, they are rendered nicely like they should, but
whenever I have to construct part of the JSF tree programmatically ,
when I'm adding the Div of some component and several other components
as children of this Div, the result is that the children don't get
rendered. And btw, when using the second approach the
getRendersChildren() always returns FALSE. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Re: Div component not rendering children

Posted by Aleksandras Skrynikovas <al...@mif.vu.lt>.
Hi,

I use tomahawk version 1.1.3. I have no experience of working with
nightly builds unfortunately, is it safe? Because we have A LOT of stuff
done with MyFaces that I would not want to break:)
The biggest puzzle for me is why <t:div> renders children and
org.apache.myfaces.custom.div.Div does not?

Thanks for your feedback

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Clemens Schneider <cl...@gmail.com>.