Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by K <ko...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/20 08:44:03 UTC

Re: Switching between wicket tabs

Hi

I have a similar issue. i am trying to navigate to tab i intend to but issue
is i have  parameters i need to forward to that tab. can anyone suggest how
to handle it.

Scenario: i have list of items displaying in tab1 and when i click on the
item it has to be redirected to tab3 with the item details (lets say
username and password).

Thanks in advance

-----

Re: Switching between wicket tabs

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
use parameters

PageParameters parameters = new PageParameters();
parameters.set("TAB_NUM", 3);
parameters.set("USERNAME_ID", "username);

setResponsePage(YourCLaasContainingTheTabbedPanel.class, pageParameters);

and in your YourCLaasContainingTheTabbedPanel.class
extract the parameters

int tabindex = pageParameters.get("TAB_NUM").toInt();

and set tabbedPanel # setSelectedTab accordingly

François Meillet
Formation Wicket - Développement Wicket