Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/25 15:27:17 UTC

[RELEASE]: RC4 available

Hi,

the RC4 build (rev. 1589052) is available. The wiki [1] page is not
updated yet because I get always a proxy error ... Please pick up the
files directly from
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.0-rc4

The wiki will be updated asap but nevertheless will I start the vote
today and let it run over the weekend until Monday.

Juergen

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

Re: [RELEASE]: RC4 available

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juergen, all

Running Windows XP Pro x86 SP3 en_US. Tested 4.0.1 > 4.1.0 both in en_US
and pt. Tested install with a clean system with en_US and pt.

All worked perfectly. Desktop icon, startup group and add/remove entry were
update as expected. Uninstalling removed desktop icon and add/remove entry
(there are still some empty folders left behind under
%ProgramFiles%\OpenOffice 4\ but OO\LO always did this...)

Looking forward to test the 4.0.1 to 4.1.0 patch.

Pedro

Re: [RELEASE]: RC4 available

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RELEASE]: RC4 available