Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Kiersten Gaffney <ki...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/06/28 16:29:38 UTC

Vote on #MesosCon topics, deadline Friday, July 1

Please take 15 minutes over the next few days and review what members of
the community have submitted! If you see a topic missing, please let us
know via the text box at the end of the survey.

Voting form closes Friday, July 1, 11:59 PST

A total of 92 proposals were submitted in time for #MesosCon EU review. The
MesosCon program committee is opening these proposals up for community
review/feedback to better-inform our decisions about what should be
included in the program. Once the program is outlined, we will look at the
previously submitted MesosCon US proposals to fill in topic gaps.

Survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MesosConEU2016

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Kiersten, David and Chris

Co-Chair, MesosCon Program Committee

Re: Vote on #MesosCon topics, deadline Friday, July 1

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kiersten,

Looks like there are some duplicates in the survey?

Tim