Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Amogh Mohta <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/10 17:50:47 UTC

Mail of My Introduction as Google Code In Task Performer.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings of the day !

My name is Amogh Mohta. I am writing this email to you as required for my
Google Code In task. So let me first introduce myself in detail .

I am a Class 10 student of St.Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata . In
Higher Secondary I will take up Science with Computer .
My favorite subject is Computer Science,in which we have to code in JAVA to
create interesting programs. Such activities require us to use our brain
and logic and this excites me a lot.

I aim to become a software developer when I grow up.

By participating in the Mifos initiative with Google Code In , I wish to
support Mifos in its programme to promote financial solutions for the poor
and needy people.This great initiative by Google is likely to give me a lot
of experience and exposure in Computer Science .

Thank You .

Regards