Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Gurteg Singh <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 14:15:25 UTC

Regarding orphan pages in a pdf

Hi Team

I have a pdf which i want to parse and look at bookmarks , now i want to
 check if there are any pages which don't belong to any bookmark.

Is that possible?

Regards
Gurteg Singh

Re: Regarding orphan pages in a pdf

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean pages that no bookmark point to? Sure, that's possible.
You'll need to loop over the entire bookmarks outline, checking the action
associated with each bookmark and collecting the destination page numbers
for each such action into an array. At the end of that process compare the
array to the page numbers of the file and see if there are any mismatches.