Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wolly <wa...@msn.com> on 2010/10/15 15:02:38 UTC

read timeout

Hi all,
I've a problem of read timeout when my stub tries to invoke the endpoint (a
webservice deployed on iis).
My application is deployed on jboss as 4.3 as an ejb (which contains the
stub).
>From a tcp point of view i found that the stub not send the FIN packet that
end the connection.
What's the best practice to force the connection close on axis2, and to be
sure of it ?

Thanks for any help.

Walter

RE: read timeout

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
any delays attributed to axis comes after the request has been received by Axis

as a diagnostic tool do a tracert and pathping thru the LB and
pathping and tracert without LB to determine timing deltas with LB vs w/o LB

its the LB responsibility to transmit the request and return the
response in the alloted timeframe

i would contact the LB vendor for help on this issue

keep us apprised,
Martin

RE: read timeout

RE: read timeout