Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/11/24 13:53:00 UTC

Research volunteers needed

I'm sure many of you know Dawn Foster. She keynoted Apachecon for us in
Denver.

She's looking for several volunteers from the httpd community to help her
with her PhD research. If you are interested in participating please let me
know and I will make the introductions. The research is around open source
software and techniques of addressing bugs.

Thanks

Re: Research volunteers needed

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net>.
Count me in. I'm traveling a bit this time of year, but am happy to help.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Posted by Nithila Shanmugananthan <sh...@gmail.com>.
I  am interested may I know more details

Sent from Mail for Windows 10