Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fco Javier Jiemnez <da...@tiscali.es> on 2005/05/10 12:01:58 UTC

Struts 1.2 +Tomcat +SSL Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with Tomcat 5.0.28 with SSL mode enabled + Struts 1.2 + Windows XP + j2sdk 1.4.2

When I use Tomcat in ssl mode i read this error in console every time that click a link aplication web.

10-may-2005 0:55:21 org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread runIt
GRAVE: Remote Host /192.168.0.1 SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

If  I use http in 8080, there isn't error but if I use https 8443 appears the error.

I uncomment server.xml to enable ssl mode in Tomcat(default port 8443) and y generate self-signed certificate with keytool (default password changeit)

Anybody helps me? What's the problem?

Thanks.

PD: Sorry but my english is bad ;P