Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Thisura Philips <tt...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/05 00:42:12 UTC

Re: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns

Hi all,

I am Thisura from Sri Lanka Institute of Technologies. This summer I will
work on the project Static Analysis of Apache Fineract.
It is a pleasure to start the opensource carrier with Mifos. Hope all of
yours good hand in the coming days.

Thanks & Regards

--
T.T.C Philips (BSc.Eng (Undergrad))
Computer Science and Engineering,

Re: Welcome Apache Fineract GSoC interns

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Thank you Rajan, Nikhil, and Thisura for introducing yourselves.  I'm
pleased to meet you and glad to have you on our project.

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by ayuk etta <et...@gmail.com>.
Hello,