Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mingjie Lai <mj...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/12 21:26:14 UTC

Help to create flume trunk Jenkins job?

Eric, (or anyone who can create apache jenkins jobs).

Mind to create a jenkins project for flume trunk at apache jenkins? I'm
trying to pull some trunk changes to our internal branch and want to
make sure trunk passes unit tests.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mingjie

Re: Help to create flume trunk Jenkins job?

Posted by Mingjie Lai <mj...@gmail.com>.
Eric.

Great, thanks.

I cannot see the configures for flume-728 at
https://builds.apache.org/job/flume-728/

But the job for 728 should use the same thrift as trunk, right? Looks
like they all use {env.THRIFT_HOME} to locate thrift.

Thanks,
Mingjie

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
Mingjie: