Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jerry Jianguo LI <je...@dbs.com> on 2017/04/12 00:37:58 UTC

Edit access to OFBiz wiki

Hi there,

Would you please add me into OFBIZ Team? Below is my profile in confluence.
[cid:image001.png@01D2B368.164A1450]

Regards,
Jerry Li
T&O-IBGT-GTS TRADE
D: (65) 687 89276 | M: (65) 9386 7151
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia
2 Changi Business Park Crescent | DBS Asia Hub, Lobby 2B| Singapore 486029

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you.