Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ben Peter <bp...@zentropypartners.com> on 2002/03/31 06:47:15 UTC

Scarab - am I missing something?

All,

I am playing aroung with torque 3.0-b1, and have found several things that at
least are not in-sync with the docs.

As I try not to unnerve busy people (that are even busy writing software that I
like quite a lot), I was going to check whether the issues I found are covered
in issue tracking already.

As I understand, the scarab setup on nagoya:8080 is the issue tracker currently
in use, but I have found it rather confusing:

- there seem to be no issues reported against torque at all,
- is seems that issues cannot be reported against a
   named version (only by naming it in the description)
- the functional area attribute lists `UI', `Setup', and `Help'
   as possibilities, which do not seem to fit for torque

So, is there a good way of giving you information on items is torque that I
have found do not work for me without bugging you with things you already know,
or have been fixed in development versions, or ...

Cheers,
Ben