Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 16:31:27 UTC

Framework shutdown and start level

THe core spec says in section 8.2.4 :

When the Framework shuts down, the requested start level must be set
to zero. The Framework must then follow the process described in
Changing the Active Start Level on page 237 to make the active start
level equal to zero.

I've had a quick look at the framework, but it does not seem that this
is implemented this way.  The start level is only used at startup time
afaik.

Can somebody confirm that ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Framework shutdown and start level

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Right, I can see the call from the system bundle activator now.
Sorry for the noise.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet