Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac81 <de...@gmx.net> on 2007/01/28 12:56:37 UTC

Simple Portlet Running On JBoss

Hello,

I've been trying in vain to create a simple portlet (e.g. Hello World)  for
the last few days that runs on the JBoss server.

But it doesn't work on JBoss and I'm a nervous wreck now.
Could anybody help me out with a (simple) sample portlet?

Thanks,
Mac

Re: Simple Portlet Running On JBoss

Posted by Mac81 <de...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

I wanna use Maven as a build tool to compile my portlet project with JBoss
support.

Mac

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.