Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Krish <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/30 14:58:45 UTC

Mesos slave in docker container

I see that we can run mesos-slave in a privileged docker container. I also
see tutorials online for guidance.
However, I am curious to know the pros & cons of such an approach.

Pros: Containerization helps, & can help in running on various server
distros.
Cons: Security is one. Any way to solve it?

Are there any others that I am unaware of?

Thanks.

--
κρισhναν
n00b on mesos

Re: Mesos slave in docker container

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
I saw CoreOS integrated with SELinux to enforce fine-grained permissions
for Docker since 808.0.0 release
https://coreos.com/blog/container-security-selinux-coreos/ Hope this
helpful for your security concern.

--