Posted to user@tika.apache.org by "Mark Kerzner SHMsoft, Inc." <ma...@shmsoft.com> on 2022/07/20 03:33:59 UTC

Version question

Hi,

Forgive the stupid question, please. But I see the 2.4 version making
progress and 1.28 alongside it. Besides, 2.4 would not even assembly for me.

Can you tell me what the story is here?

Thank you,
Mark

Mark Kerzner, SHMsoft <http://shmsoft.com/>,
Book a call with me here <http://www.meetme.so/markkerzner>

Mobile: 713-724-2534
Skype: mark.kerzner1
<http://shmsoft.com/>

Re: Version question

Posted by "Mark Kerzner SHMsoft, Inc." <ma...@shmsoft.com>.
Tilman,

Thank you for your absolute certainty that it should work. It did! I had to
clear all old dependencies, Hadoop and Spark. Then it compiled.

Cheers,

Re: Version question

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.