Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Vikrant Gautam <vi...@spicedigital.in> on 2015/11/16 13:16:46 UTC

How to set CamelSmppOptionalParameter in headers of producer to submit message with Message Payload TLV

Hi,I am trying to set CamelSmppOptionalParameter for
OptionalParameter.Tag.MESSAGE_PAYLOAD and failed to submit due to following
error: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Short cannot be cast to
java.lang.String My piece of code is as: Map<Short,Object> tlvMp=new
HashMap<Short, Object>(0); tlvMp.put(Tag.MESSAGE_PAYLOAD.code(), "long
message content"); msg.setObjectProperty("CamelSmppOptionalParameter",
tlvMp); Kindly guide me in setting camel header correctly.I am using AMQ
v5.9