Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pascal SEREMES-DAMAL <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/22 02:11:31 UTC

[Formatting data] - Format a number as currency

Hi everyone!!!

I'd like to know if it is possible to format a number into a currency with
the struts taglib.

Thanks.

Re: [Formatting data] - Format a number as currency

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
It would be nice of there was some way that OGNL could use the JSTL
functions. It would definitely make formatting data that needs to be
displayed in Struts forms easier.
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Pascal SEREMES-DAMAL <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.