Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Yanjia Li <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/16 06:08:46 UTC

Request to join slack group

Hello All,

My name is Gary from Bosch. I am currently working on migrating Hudi to our
current data platform. Glad to join Hudi community.

May I get an invitation to the Slack channel? My email is
*yanjia.gary.li@gmail.com
<ya...@gmail.com>*

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Gary

Re: Request to join slack group

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Glad to have you on board as well! Added you to slack