Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com> on 2008/01/03 11:09:00 UTC

[T5] Grid : how to overload a cell whose name is know at runtime ?

Hello,

I would like to overload a grid cell. It's easy if I know the name of
the cell, say "mycell" :

8<-----------------------------------------------
<t:grid t:source="mysource" ... >
    <t:parameter name="mycellCell">
        here goes the template for mycell
    </t:parameter>
</t:grid>
8<-----------------------------------------------

My problem is that I want to overload  only some cells, based on their
name, but the name is only kown at runtime.
I thought that I could do something like that :
8<-----------------------------------------------
<t:grid t:source="mysource" ... >
    <t:parameter name="${theName}Cell">
        here goes the template for  ${theName}
    </t:parameter>
</t:grid>
But it doesn't work. Somebody know how to achieve that ? And for my
culture, why it doesn't work ? (something to do with parameter binding
and evaluation order, I suppose)

Thanks in advance

--
Francois Armand