Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christophe MALIGORNE <cm...@odaxys.fr> on 2000/09/20 13:10:26 UTC

RE: Testers wanted for Cocoon 1.8-dev (O.K., here's another one ; ))

this methos is called in the class CocoonServletRequest in the following
method:

 public String getParameter(String name) {
        if (params.containsKey(name))
            return ((String[])params.get(name))[0];
        if (req != null) {
            String value = req.getParameter(name);
            if (value != null)
                return value;
        }
        if ((document != null) && (name.equalsIgnoreCase("producer")))
            return "org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest";
        return null;
    }

how can i modify this ?