Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Aaron Freeman <aa...@layerz.com> on 2003/07/24 03:51:39 UTC

User's Guide Compliment

Kudos to the author/editor of the User's Guide document.  It is the most
well written User's Guide I have ever seen online!

It is a quick and gentle read that does not belabor any one point.  It
really does a fantastic job of getting an established programmer familiar
with the "feel" of Velocity, as well as the capabilities.

I was so impressed with the User's Guide I had to comment on it.  Well
written documentation seems to be a rare thing these days and almost unheard
of on an open-source project!  Keep it up!

I hope the software architecture of the product is as strong as the up front
documentation! I'm sold!

Aaron Freeman
Layer-Z, Inc.
Phone: (316) 729-9968