Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Ian Cook <ia...@ursacomputing.com> on 2022/11/09 14:01:53 UTC

Arrow sync call November 9 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 17:00 UTC

Hi all,

Our biweekly sync call is today at 12:00 noon Eastern time.

The Zoom meeting URL for this and other biweekly Arrow sync calls is:
https://zoom.us/j/87649033008?pwd=SitsRHluQStlREM0TjJVYkRibVZsUT09

Alternatively, enter this information into the Zoom website or app to
join the call:
Meeting ID: 876 4903 3008
Passcode: 958092

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Arrow sync call November 9 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 17:00 UTC

Posted by Todd Farmer <to...@voltrondata.com.INVALID>.
Hello,

As a quick update on the issue tracking migration:

- Basic extract from Jira and conversion/import to GitHub issues works
well. Some tweaking is needed around content.
- Updating source Jira issues now works [1]
- The biggest outstanding issue is how to represent related issues [2]
- Issue attachment migration hasn't been implemented yet [3]
- I plan to execute a test migration to a throw-away personal repo this
weekend. I will avoid mentioning users or updating the source Jira issues.
- I've previously exported all Jira issues and converted to GitHub issue
JSON format, but did not import the results. The export and conversion took
about 3h to complete.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-18308
[2] https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/14520#issuecomment-1311118773
[3] https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/14513