Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com> on 2000/05/11 16:51:03 UTC

Apache Conference Handout Slides

Hi
    I am sure some of you have seen Stefano's Apache Conference
Handout Slides. I had it working fine with Cocoon-1.7.2 and
ApacheJserv-1.1.

    But after I upgraded to Cocoon-1.7.3, I get the first page showing
up
correctly, but when I click on the "-->" (forward glyph), then I get
multiple occurrences of the directional glypys appearing. Then when
I click on the "-->" again, the number of occurences of the directional
glyphs increases many fold.

    Has any one seen this behavior after upgrading to Cocoon-1.7.3. Have

I done some thing or what has introduced this new bug??

Joseph Rajkumar

Re: Apache Conference Handout Slides

Posted by sudhi <su...@planet.net>.
Same thing happened to me :-(